Appeal against infraction

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
How is this post infraction worthy?


Please explain.

KSI never got his answer so I bumped the thread for him. I myself also am keen on the answer, hence a bump on the thread.
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
TS

I know why liao. Someone reported u on the "reporting and execution of bumper clones and all disturbing photo posters" stickied thread at edmw section

You go see
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
Hi dear staff of HWZ, I would appreciate if you would re-consider the infraction. Thank you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top