Appeal against infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
22,372
Reaction score
80
I was given an infraction for supposedly insulting a member. Post is quoted here:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/fish-breakfast-yishun-dam-6420977-2.html

Please note I did not insult the TS, I was insulting influencers. Is HWZ now protecting influencers?
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
I was given an infraction for supposedly insulting a member. Post is quoted here:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/fish-breakfast-yishun-dam-6420977-2.html

Please note I did not insult the TS, I was insulting influencers. Is HWZ now protecting influencers?

Thanks for your feedback. :)
Upon further review, we are glad that you understand that your post was insulting someone, albeit someone not present in the thread (ie influencers). We do not wish our forums to be a platform for launching insults at others who may not even be our users. We are sure you also do not enjoy being insulted by strangers on social media or forums that you may not be active in or even aware of.

Nonetheless we have reversed your infraction and let this serve as a warning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top