Crossbow Hunter
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2018
- Messages
- 2,738
- Reaction score
- 6
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ain-over-christmas-6438749.html#post131692335
Now, I have two reasons for the appeal:
1. EDMW is a place where users jibe at each other. My post was obviously a friendly jibe within boundaries. TS took no offence nor did anyone had any problems. None of the subsequent post in the thread took offence. So what was the problem? Since when was jibes at each other not allowed in EDMW?
2. If it was an offensive post, I am sure the protocol is to infract but leave the post. Why was the post deleted?
Obviously, once again, a mod has an agenda against me. Please reverse this infraction to right the injustice. Thank you.
Now, I have two reasons for the appeal:
1. EDMW is a place where users jibe at each other. My post was obviously a friendly jibe within boundaries. TS took no offence nor did anyone had any problems. None of the subsequent post in the thread took offence. So what was the problem? Since when was jibes at each other not allowed in EDMW?
2. If it was an offensive post, I am sure the protocol is to infract but leave the post. Why was the post deleted?
Obviously, once again, a mod has an agenda against me. Please reverse this infraction to right the injustice. Thank you.
