Appeal to lock online harassment thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

Cut_throat

Banned
Joined
Aug 24, 2017
Messages
28,841
Reaction score
5,203
Hi, I came across a thread in EDMW. That has unlicensed moneylender putting out harassment videos of the victims online.

The police has been informed via I-witness Reference Number: W20200906/0043.

Please proceed to lock the thread to prevent any damage done to the victims.

Thank you.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Hi, I came across a thread in EDMW. That has unlicensed moneylender putting out harassment videos of the victims online.

The police has been informed via I-witness Reference Number: W20200906/0043.

Please proceed to lock the thread to prevent any damage done to the victims.

Thank you.
provide a link?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top