SpecialKeyboardService
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2020
- Messages
- 17,229
- Reaction score
- 4,929
You have received a warning with 6 infraction points for the offending post:
Ryan Giggs with BYD in Singapore sio… no one bother ?
Hi Mods,
I recently received a 6-point infraction for using a British slang term for sex in a satirical context in response to @mewmew’s post.
I would like to appeal this decision, as my usage was intended as humor rather than anything malicious.
Additionally, I noticed that similar edmw slang terms like “gan,” “****,” and “bang” are commonly used on EDMW without similar penalties. Are these terms similarly worthy of 6 points as well? Thanks!
Ryan Giggs with BYD in Singapore sio… no one bother ?
He be shagging your daughter or wife insteadmewmew said:
careful he BangYourDarling
Hi Mods,
I recently received a 6-point infraction for using a British slang term for sex in a satirical context in response to @mewmew’s post.
I would like to appeal this decision, as my usage was intended as humor rather than anything malicious.
Additionally, I noticed that similar edmw slang terms like “gan,” “****,” and “bang” are commonly used on EDMW without similar penalties. Are these terms similarly worthy of 6 points as well? Thanks!