MoeLanYong
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2019
- Messages
- 34,796
- Reaction score
- 32,661
Dear Mod
I refer to my latest infraction points received. It is too harsh to award 12 points Violent Content for a post that is nowhere near a violent content.
Any sensible English reader can understand my post allured to employment and the last sentence is "a false choice" or sarcasm.
A post that is guilty of violent content will have the sum total of its content pointing to violence. Any primary school kid can tell you this is NOT what my post meant.
You are punishing me for making a joke / sarcasm.
Aren't you being overly harsh?
It is a careless joke. An English play of words. "I was so hungry then I could kill for a hamburger." Are you going to charge me in court for murder?
I appeal to you to remove the 12 points or re-classify it as:
Forum Nuisance (Trolling / Posting Rubbish / Troublemaker / etc.) = 3 points instead
=========
"Do you know SAF Officers once reach 50 y.o are not offered employment?
50 is a time you got chewren to feed and parents to support financially. But you jodless.
Your skillset has no use to the commercial world. Unless you join ISIS"
I refer to my latest infraction points received. It is too harsh to award 12 points Violent Content for a post that is nowhere near a violent content.
Any sensible English reader can understand my post allured to employment and the last sentence is "a false choice" or sarcasm.
A post that is guilty of violent content will have the sum total of its content pointing to violence. Any primary school kid can tell you this is NOT what my post meant.
You are punishing me for making a joke / sarcasm.
Aren't you being overly harsh?
It is a careless joke. An English play of words. "I was so hungry then I could kill for a hamburger." Are you going to charge me in court for murder?
I appeal to you to remove the 12 points or re-classify it as:
Forum Nuisance (Trolling / Posting Rubbish / Troublemaker / etc.) = 3 points instead
=========
"Do you know SAF Officers once reach 50 y.o are not offered employment?
50 is a time you got chewren to feed and parents to support financially. But you jodless.
Your skillset has no use to the commercial world. Unless you join ISIS"
Last edited:
