Appeal to reverse infraction.

  • Need help?
    Reach out to someone from Samaritans of Singapore (24 hours): Call 1-767 or WhatsApp 9151-1767 More info
  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,806
Reaction score
12,248
Hello. May I have an update on this?
I have edited my original infracted post.
For your consideration please.

Your intention is to delete right? Or to reverse?

Admin already said cannot reverse infraction (post #13).

I suggested to edit since you cannot delete it.

I thought case should be close.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top