Appeal

Almond_Sugar

Banned
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
No freedom of speech?

Since when has political correctness infected hwz?

hwzadmin said:
Dear Almond_Sugar,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...rise-6272534-post126722577.html#post126722577
Hope all the bangla worker tio and mati.

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,402
Reaction score
5,284
Ask yourself if that statement is correct and if the posting is responsible or not.

O
 

Almond_Sugar

Banned
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
Ask yourself if that statement is correct and if the posting is responsible or not.

O

The infection case in dormitory is very very high. When I see a bangala, I stay as least 2 meters away.

Do you also do that. I am not spreading fear, but thinking in a logical way.

2m? Better start running away on sight :s22:

I avoid South Asians whenever possible, with or without covid

but they fcking like to come near me at the traffic lights

i dont know why they like to cluster fk and hold each others hands

gay as fck even when crossing roads

Ok then why this thread still not banned? If they never kenna then I hope my infraction gets reversed.
 
Last edited:

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,402
Reaction score
5,284
Ok then why this thread still not banned? If they never kenna then I hope my infraction gets reversed.

Because the thread was created today at 10.31am and no one reported.

You can report the thread if you want to, then we will investigate. Simple as that.

O
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top