watzup_ken
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2003
- Messages
- 25,670
- Reaction score
- 2,123
While I agree it is a good thing they throw in the towel instead of releasing a half baked or dangerous product, you can't deny the Apple now is but a shadow of its former self. If you look at hardware, there is close to 0 innovation, other than them taking features away. Their flagship product like iPhone only gets incremental improvements, and specifically only the SOC which don't matter much considering that they are already very fast. In fact, I believe (and there are already rumors out there) where it shows that we should be expecting the same cyclops design iPhone, plus a patch the eye pirate camera on the back. Software wise, they used to tout themselves as user friendly, no manual needed to operate. Now for example simple apps like their iTunes, I am struggling to find basic options like shuffle, etc. It's hidden just to make the interface look clean.

