archeage

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
anyone playing archeage in calliel?

I guess that's a new server? I am playing in also a "new" but not so new server NA Inoch. Most of the "pioneers" are playing on I suppose the oldest server NA Kyrios.
 

licon07

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
anyone playing archeage in calliel?

Hi, i just reroll in this server due to high queue on the headstart servers. Still plenty of land available for those who wants to escape queue and start new. Can add me up IGN: Electron (Playing on East)
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
anyone playing archeage in calliel?

I played wrongly on NA Inoch hence just restarted a new toon on NA Calliel.

Toon Name is Eldric (A Harani).

Meanwhile, how do "spell skills" level? My toon is a Spellingsinger. My Songcraft and Shawdow play early level sub-skills can be up to Rank 4 and/or 6 but my main Sorcery Fire Ball skill still stuck at Rank 1.
 

Tectrica

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
5
I am also in Calliel on Harayan due to less crowd and more land. Add me up Xyria.

I think there is very little SG on Calliel mostly on Kyrios or Ollo. Maybe some SEA players. Make life difficult haha. We should help out when possible. At least until there is a way for us to transfer our toons and lands to other servers, which I think is quite hard for Trion to do so.

I am on the east continent. If there is anyone on the west continent, i think it will be good to make a little trade pact for trading overseas. heehee
 
Last edited:

Tectrica

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
5
I played wrongly on NA Inoch hence just restarted a new toon on NA Calliel.

Toon Name is Eldric (A Harani).

Meanwhile, how do "spell skills" level? My toon is a Spellingsinger. My Songcraft and Shawdow play early level sub-skills can be up to Rank 4 and/or 6 but my main Sorcery Fire Ball skill still stuck at Rank 1.

All the skills rank up differently accordingly to your classes levels. Like for Shadowplay Stealth, there is only 3 levels. For the Basic first skill, I was thinking it's only rank 1. Since it's just a spamming skill.
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
I am also in Calliel on Harayan due to less crowd and more land. Add me up Xyria.

I think there is very little SG on Calliel mostly on Kyrios or Ollo. Maybe some SEA players. Make life difficult haha. We should help out when possible. At least until there is a way for us to transfer our toons and lands to other servers, which I think is quite hard for Trion to do so.

I am on the east continent. If there is anyone on the west continent, i think it will be good to make a little trade pact for trading overseas. heehee

I believe most servers seems East pro over West? Or am I wrong? I am too slow to start on Calliei and by the time I am ready to find a plot to farm (8x8) in Temperate zone, I can only find quite an ideal plot in Falcorth Plain south east of Greymist. The 8x8 is just next to the Merchants.

Any "special gambling" area where we can farm in public as the farms we have are still limited and the resource we required is way more than we can produce.

So far tried one mountain area in Mahadevi and succeeded planting 25 x Cork Trees and harvested them though the next round tried the same place planted some other tress and were uprooted by someone ... LOL.
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
Anyone know where can I "activate/buy" more character slots (3rd and/or 4th) if I want to? I can only see the options to buy credits, apex, patron status, starter packs, etc but do not see the option to activate/buy 3rd and/or 4th character slots.
 

licon07

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Anyone know where can I "activate/buy" more character slots (3rd and/or 4th) if I want to? I can only see the options to buy credits, apex, patron status, starter packs, etc but do not see the option to activate/buy 3rd and/or 4th character slots.

First u need to buy credit. Then login to the game marketplace to purchase the extra character slot.
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
First u need to buy credit. Then login to the game marketplace to purchase the extra character slot.

I still have around 2000+ credits left. Hmm .. so it's the in game Market Place? I keep checking on the Trion Archeage Account page where I can buy credits, etc. Will check again tonight but then .. the 2 8x8 slots I wanted my 2 additional alternates to book were taken up so .. maybe no point liao ... lol.
 

bloo1998

Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
9
Hi, playing on NA Enla with a couple friends.
Always looking for more kakis hit me up IGN : Dacious
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top