Are a HWZ expert?

paper_box

Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Are you a temple of tech hardware info and your/their techy advice is gospel? Or in other words a High or Arch-Supremacy Member...I'm talking to you!

I'm a designer and researcher doing a project about tech knowledge, looking to find out what experts are looking for in tech retail etc. and how can I make it better. :s12:

If it sounds like you and you're a friendly person who doesn't mind sharing this kind of stuff over a cup of kopi. Ping me please! I would love to have a chat! Let me know if you know someone!

Also, is there such a thing as an offline community that I can join and be part of? I'd like to join you. I'd even like to shadow you the next time you head to Sim Lim or Funan to buy stuff.

I've been more of a simple and direct shopper when it comes to tech stuff, being drawn to cheaper prices especially during IT shows but I'm sure there's a lot more to just prices when you experts go about doing your steals.

Hope to hear from you soon! PM me!

Note: Not sure where's the best place to post this question, so if you're an admin viewing this, could you move me to my proper dwelling?
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
I'd like to join you. I'd even like to shadow you the next time you head to Sim Lim or Funan to buy stuff.
...
being drawn to cheaper prices especially during IT shows but I'm sure there's a lot more to just prices when you experts go about doing your steals

Can escort royfrosty liao and make best friends with Rahman. Then you'll see IT shows as chop carrot events :s13:
 

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
8
Nevertheless, better do your homework than count on others.

Best regard,
JK
 

paper_box

Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Nevertheless, better do your homework than count on others.

Best regard,
JK

I wouldn't say I'm counting on others. It's more of a understanding and learning of tech experts behaviours that I'm curious about. I'm working on a retail project on a tech space, thus I'm hoping to meet some experts to dive in their worlds to understand their needs and such!

Would you be consider yourself to be an expert JK? Would love to chat!
 

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
8
I wouldn't say I'm counting on others. It's more of a understanding and learning of tech experts behaviours that I'm curious about. I'm working on a retail project on a tech space, thus I'm hoping to meet some experts to dive in their worlds to understand their needs and such!

Would you be consider yourself to be an expert JK? Would love to chat!

Hello paper_box,

There are people who are more skillful than me.

[Never ever think of yourself too skillful or knowledgeable, because there is always someone better than you.]

Best regard,
JK
 

Brainless Dumbass

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
98,283
Reaction score
1
Hello paper_box,

There are people who are more skillful than me.

[Never ever think of yourself too skillful or knowledgeable, because there is always someone better than you.]

Best regard,
JK

bro, which laptop is good and can play dota2?!?!

budget wise around 1k. :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top