Hi all!
I just wanted to share this new place I have visited last weekend. I just saw their website online. Their company is called Livingwithart Singapore and they actually customize art paintings and art prints.
I was really amazed by their wide selection of artworks and designs. I also liked the design of their showroom because it was very unique and best of all child- friendly since they also supply kids' furniture. Since I have not found the size I have wanted for my living room space, I decided to opt for their customization of art print. They really have good quality of service because they promised me it will be done in a week and I got it less than that. I was also very pleased with the quality of the Art Print that I got because it was the exact dimensions that I required and they delivered and installed for me.
I definitely recommend this place to all the art lovers and those who need art paintings to design their homes.
I just wanted to share this new place I have visited last weekend. I just saw their website online. Their company is called Livingwithart Singapore and they actually customize art paintings and art prints.
I was really amazed by their wide selection of artworks and designs. I also liked the design of their showroom because it was very unique and best of all child- friendly since they also supply kids' furniture. Since I have not found the size I have wanted for my living room space, I decided to opt for their customization of art print. They really have good quality of service because they promised me it will be done in a week and I got it less than that. I was also very pleased with the quality of the Art Print that I got because it was the exact dimensions that I required and they delivered and installed for me.
I definitely recommend this place to all the art lovers and those who need art paintings to design their homes.
