Asus Laptop Differences

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
40,816
Reaction score
1,366
Hi

Can someone tell me what is the main difference between Asus X550JK and Asus G56JK?

I mean both are

15.6" Full HD (Which one has IPS I'm not sure)
i7 4710HQ same clock speed
8GB Ram 1TB SATA HDD
GTX850M

Yet there is a $300 price premium on the G56JK? I just want to know the difference and not trying to start something hahaha.

Thanks
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
G56JK has bigger battery and is heavier and has 4 USB 3.0 ports vs 2 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top