ASUS ultrabook/notebook <= 10" thin and light

innosia

Banned
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
I saw a guy using a laptop/ultrabook which looks like 10" or lower and very thin and looks very light, it has ASUS logo on the back with matte finishing, the keyboard area is black color (not silver), and wondering what series is it from ASUS

I search in google and unable to find anything matches that laptop I saw, it is probably T100TA but I couldn't see the hinge where it dock the tablet to keyboard, so it probably isn't

Can anyone give me idea what ASUS laptop/ultrabook thin/light 10" or lesser than 10" that is currently in market?

Thank you
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top