Hi All,
Seeking some advice from the forums guru for my Asus UX303L Notebook.
I was using my laptop last night, wireless was all working good and fine. This morning when I tried booting on the notebook, no network detected.
1. Checked device manager no exclaimation, no wireless adapter hardware.
2. Tried reinstalling the drivers, but doesn't work.
Would it be a case of hardware failure? If so, any idea how much would it cost to replace the wireless adapter? Would it be cheaper to do so at shops at Sim Lim Square? Thanks for the kind advice!
Seeking some advice from the forums guru for my Asus UX303L Notebook.
I was using my laptop last night, wireless was all working good and fine. This morning when I tried booting on the notebook, no network detected.
1. Checked device manager no exclaimation, no wireless adapter hardware.
2. Tried reinstalling the drivers, but doesn't work.
Would it be a case of hardware failure? If so, any idea how much would it cost to replace the wireless adapter? Would it be cheaper to do so at shops at Sim Lim Square? Thanks for the kind advice!