ApeTruelove
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2009
- Messages
- 7,138
- Reaction score
- 2,081
Everywhere flooding. Stay safe

heng sia, I just come back SG last sat night then this week the rain in Bangkok jialat.Flooding really bad in BKK this year....
heng sia, I just come back SG last sat night then this week the rain in Bangkok jialat.

Is bad man, just flood a bit everyone in the on nut area rush the lotus supermarket and buy up all the fresh produce.
Even 7-11 in bang na area also run out of food.

are you still there?Yes, Phetchaburi road is hit hard this year, my 7-11 is empty.![]()
This was yesterday, I'm not there currently but my place and friends there updated me.are you still there?
how is the situation now?
This was yesterday, I'm not there currently but my place and friends there updated me.
Yes, machiam like war times, the last time was Covid in SG for such experience.wah, that badfirst time see 7-11 shelves all empty
your area flooded?