Batam Hotel recomandation

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
15,417
Reaction score
914
Planning to bring my parent for a short getaway probably 2d1n.. shortlisted Swiss-Belhotel and I hotel. anyway stay in these 2 hotel before, any feedback or which one is better? did some research..

Swiss Bel is walking distance to seafood place which was one of the impt factor for the trip to eat their cheaper seafood, from research it was near a mall too.. hotel was cheaper than i hotel but seems like they don't have room for 3 pax?

I hotel walking distance to nagoya mall, seafood probably will have to take a short cab which is ok. room more exp, have inhouse spa/massage. not sure if they have room for 3 pax.

or anyone have other hotel to recommend? as bringing parent, looking for convenient travel and safety.
 

ck47.me

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Swissbell Hotel definitely the winner.. Not only walking distance to seaside seafood, also got seaside cafe, nice place to hangout.. and surround by those shophouse with spa & massage, bakery, and a supermarket. walking distance to ferry terminal as well. anyway, forget about the mall.. harbour bay mall is a failed mall with almost no shop can survive there except j-co and breadtalk.
 

veryred

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Planning to bring my parent for a short getaway probably 2d1n.. shortlisted Swiss-Belhotel and I hotel. anyway stay in these 2 hotel before, any feedback or which one is better? did some research..

Swiss Bel is walking distance to seafood place which was one of the impt factor for the trip to eat their cheaper seafood, from research it was near a mall too.. hotel was cheaper than i hotel but seems like they don't have room for 3 pax?

I hotel walking distance to nagoya mall, seafood probably will have to take a short cab which is ok. room more exp, have inhouse spa/massage. not sure if they have room for 3 pax.

or anyone have other hotel to recommend? as bringing parent, looking for convenient travel and safety.


BCC hotel!
It is damn nice and modern, prices are not bad as well. I love it cause of the location, next to bcs mall. I prefer bcs mall to nagoya as nagoya is more touristy so the prices are more expensive. Bcs is where most locals go to, so prices are lower. There is two huge arcade there with decent machine for like 10 cent sgd. Got cinema as well.
There is also the A2 food court downstairs with good and cheap eats.
 

Handsome_guy

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
9,573
Reaction score
1,343
BCC hotel!
It is damn nice and modern, prices are not bad as well. I love it cause of the location, next to bcs mall. I prefer bcs mall to nagoya as nagoya is more touristy so the prices are more expensive. Bcs is where most locals go to, so prices are lower. There is two huge arcade there with decent machine for like 10 cent sgd. Got cinema as well.
There is also the A2 food court downstairs with good and cheap eats.

I stay gideon hotel. Also opposite BCS. But lack of swimming pool.
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
between the 2, I will pick Swiss Bel. After reading your requirements, it all points to Swiss Bel as the choice.

can try Montigo Resort as well
 

veryred

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I stay gideon hotel. Also opposite BCS. But lack of swimming pool.

I stayed at gideon as well during NYE 2013. It was a new hotel so everything was clean and all. No amenities but I like the location and quite cheap as well.
 

silverwolf

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
swiss-belhotel is a good choice..their hotel is quite modern, so if you like the modern feel and clean place you can consider. their reviews also got locals commenting that the place is quite good..(reviews)

alternatively you can also check out turi beach resort..see if it suits what you want..cheers!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top