the_guardian
Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2008
- Messages
- 446
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi Peeps,
I will be travelling (with family & kids) to Harris Waterfront City batam. I checked Batamfast but they do not have direct ferry to Waterfront City anymore (they stopped the service 2 years ago). They only stopped till Sekupang terminal.
Any idea how much taxi will cost from Sekupang Ferry Terminal to Harris Waterfront City? I don't wanna be hustled.
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
Cheers!
I will be travelling (with family & kids) to Harris Waterfront City batam. I checked Batamfast but they do not have direct ferry to Waterfront City anymore (they stopped the service 2 years ago). They only stopped till Sekupang terminal.
Any idea how much taxi will cost from Sekupang Ferry Terminal to Harris Waterfront City? I don't wanna be hustled.
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
Cheers!
