WilliamSE
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2013
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey Guys,
I am facing issue for downloading BF4 on my system
Currently using Razer Blade 14 to run this Game.
It's seem that I cant download the Plug In and it kept show that " Battlefield had been disconnected "
Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-4702HQ Quad Core
Processor with Hyper Threading
2.2GHz / 3.2GHz (Base/Turbo)
Chipset
Mobile Intel® PCHM 8
series chipset, HM87
Memory
8GB onboard memory
(DDR3L-1600MHz)
Graphics and Video
Intel® HD4600
NVIDIA® GeForce®
GTX 765M (2GB GDDR5
VRAM, Optimus™ Technology)
Operating System
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Wonder anyone had face the same issue as me and was able to resolve it ?
Thanks
I am facing issue for downloading BF4 on my system
Currently using Razer Blade 14 to run this Game.
It's seem that I cant download the Plug In and it kept show that " Battlefield had been disconnected "
Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-4702HQ Quad Core
Processor with Hyper Threading
2.2GHz / 3.2GHz (Base/Turbo)
Chipset
Mobile Intel® PCHM 8
series chipset, HM87
Memory
8GB onboard memory
(DDR3L-1600MHz)
Graphics and Video
Intel® HD4600
NVIDIA® GeForce®
GTX 765M (2GB GDDR5
VRAM, Optimus™ Technology)
Operating System
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Wonder anyone had face the same issue as me and was able to resolve it ?
Thanks