Best Mole Removal

PrinceCaspian

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys just wanted to share a great experience.
I have been searching around for the cheapest and best mole removal services for a couple of weeks now, going around bishan chinatown and places of khatib, but so far all are about few hundred plus.
Today I found one shop that I believe has the cheapest service around, Jessica Skincare in Blk 846 Yishun Ring Road. For 23 moles on my face at $5 each I got a 20% discount and got it at $92.50. The boss jessica further subsidized to $90 for no apparent reason. And considering that the service was good, and jessica was very friendly and professional, this has got to be the best deal so far. Best of all, the deal promised that I could go back any number of times till I've gotten any stubborn moles lasered off!
I'm pretty happy with the service and will wait for three weeks for the moles to drop. I'll post here for any updates if there are any.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top