BINTAN!

Elloell

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
2
What to do and where to stay in bintan ? Please recommend !
 

bunnysutra

Junior Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
There's basically nothing much to do in Bintan. If I do go to Bintan, it's mainly to slack by the beach at the resort.

The last time I went to Bintan, I stayed at Clubmed. Never left the resort as they had all sorts of activities planned for all ages and food and beverage are available 24/7.

I've also stayed at Banyan Biru villa when I travelled in a big group of 10. And also tried Loola resort, which is an eco friendly resort. It was a great experience!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top