Hi,
I have never been to Philippines.
I am thinking of bringing my family with 2 young children (6 & 11 yrs old) there.
For those who have been, can you let me know Boracay or Cebu/Mactan is more suitable for us? Which one is safer?
Our intention is to laze around and do some sightseeing. We don't go to pubs.
I read that there's direct flights to Cebu but Boracay have to change plane or take ferry right?
Our main concern is safety.
I have never been to Philippines.
I am thinking of bringing my family with 2 young children (6 & 11 yrs old) there.
For those who have been, can you let me know Boracay or Cebu/Mactan is more suitable for us? Which one is safer?
Our intention is to laze around and do some sightseeing. We don't go to pubs.
I read that there's direct flights to Cebu but Boracay have to change plane or take ferry right?
Our main concern is safety.

Even police don't bother to patrol there at night. 