Calling others child retard.

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
11,674
Reaction score
5,905
Dear Sir,

I bring your attention to this post

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/122441379-post2220.html

He and I may have different opinion in hk protests. But I am wondering is it ok to throw comments like

"Anyway your 3 year old kid only can tell you what the character is doing means he is a retard. Most 3 years old can already identify characters from cartoons."

Do take note that he has been reposting fake new/misinformation. When others reminded him that its fake news, he get defensive and start throwing insult.
 

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
39,022
Reaction score
3,737
while I regret for using the word "retard", I would like to draw the attention of moderators here who exactly is spreading false and misleading information in the thread.

uEfWfPIl.jpg



Do note that on 23rd August 2019, MFA had issued a travel advisory to defer all non essential travel to Hong Kong due to the unpredictable nature of the protests going on in the territory.

Last Sunday 's protest and subsequent riots are considered the worst ever and with Monday's press conference by front line radical protesters saying they will continue to fight things looks set to escalate further.

however this forum user see it in his mind to propagate false and misleading information that it is safe to go Hong Kong if one takes the necessary information contrary to MFA's advice.

I sincerely ask moderators to look into this person's post and agenda in the forums.

And because this user had posted misleading and potentially false information here, I reserve the right to lodge an official complaint with the relevant authorities pertaining to this person's advice to encourage people to go Hong Kong against MFA'S advice.

iSWkhOWl.png

wE6gN8xl.png


Regards.
 
Last edited:

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
11,674
Reaction score
5,905
while I regret for using the word "retard", I would like to draw the attention of moderators here who exactly is spreading false and misleading information in the thread.

uEfWfPIl.jpg



Do note that on 23rd August 2019, MFA had issued a travel advisory to defer all non essential travel to Hong Kong due to the unpredictable nature of the protests going on in the territory.

Last Sunday 's protest and subsequent riots are considered the worst ever and with Monday's press conference by front line radical protesters saying they will continue to fight things looks set to escalate further.

however this forum user see it in his mind to propagate false and misleading information that it is safe to go Hong Kong if one takes the necessary information contrary to MFA's advice.

I sincerely ask moderators to look into this person's post and agenda in the forums.

And because this user had posted misleading and potentially false information here, I reserve the right to lodge an official complaint with the relevant authorities pertaining to this person's advice to encourage people to go Hong Kong against MFA'S advice.

iSWkhOWl.png

wE6gN8xl.png


Regards.

Dear Admin,

I wish not to bring this issue up here as clearly the context of my reply to the other guy was to go only if he planned well to avoid the areas as stated in the MFA advisory and neither did i said it was safe. You can take a look at his posting and advise me if i did "propagate false and misleading information that it is safe to go Hong Kong".

Thanks you for your time to read this.
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,423
Reaction score
6,599
since when cannot travel when got travel advisory issued?

travel advisory is official statement to provide u official information about the country u are travelling to. tell u where is safe, where is unsafe.
 

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
39,022
Reaction score
3,737
since when cannot travel when got travel advisory issued?

travel advisory is official statement to provide u official information about the country u are travelling to. tell u where is safe, where is unsafe.
IT'S not cannot go. it's go at your own risk as mfa had clearly stated to defer all " non essential travel" due to unpredictable nature of the protest.

see mfa's official advisory vs what this fella posted to insinuate it's safe as long as stay in non protest sites.

a total misinterpretation of the advisory.
 

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
11,674
Reaction score
5,905
IT'S not cannot go. it's go at your own risk as mfa had clearly stated to defer all " non essential travel" due to unpredictable nature of the protest.

see mfa's official advisory vs what this fella posted to insinuate it's safe as long as stay in non protest sites.

a total misinterpretation of the advisory.

Dear Admin,

Clearly this guy have issue understanding with i post.

Do note in my replies i never say its safe to go. I only agree with the poster that if he does his research/plan really well then its a good deal to go for the discount prices.

As you can see , his action is amounting to harassment with false accusations.

Will the admins kindly look into this issues.

With regards,
Concerned forum user.
 

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
19,534
Reaction score
10,519
Damn funny joke. It's only a travel advisory, and he treat it as if it's a law. as if being defiant of the travel advisory is illegal.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
 

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
11,674
Reaction score
5,905
Damn funny joke. It's only a travel advisory, and he treat it as if it's a law. as if being defiant of the travel advisory is illegal.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

He made a police report and later retract it. I don't grasp what he is trying to do.

Maybe he was going to threaten me with it but since i make no attempt to respond to his threat then he finally withdrew it.
 
Last edited:

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
9,797
Reaction score
373
Dear Sir,

I bring your attention to this post

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/122441379-post2220.html

He and I may have different opinion in hk protests. But I am wondering is it ok to throw comments like

"Anyway your 3 year old kid only can tell you what the character is doing means he is a retard. Most 3 years old can already identify characters from cartoons."

Do take note that he has been reposting fake new/misinformation. When others reminded him that its fake news, he get defensive and start throwing insult.

Well friend I no longer supporting u or keeping quiet any longer.
I have to stand at his side at he is not posting fake news or Informstion.
More of u can't agreed to him when he post with solid evidence of videos but u can't provide anything to proof innocent .

And he may be wrong of calling ur 3 year old child retart.

What you are doing now is same as what he is doing by proving his point correct. U can simply report to admin or press the report button if u feel insulted or best. Sue him for defaming
 

effervesce

Member
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
hi both, the forum is not for quarreling or disputes. Please stop this if not I will have to infract/ban both accounts.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top