Kumar22
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2019
- Messages
- 16,765
- Reaction score
- 6,402
Not really. If like that we have to be politically correct all the time.Based on the quotes alone and politics aside, it is first and foremost distasteful and insensitive.
I think the moral of the story is, try not to post things that you would possibly not say in real life.
For example, I don't care how people die in India or China. Or like I say, all these conservatives and rednecks in USA UK don't want to vax. I hope they kena Covid.
This is my personal view. I don't think it is offensive unless I go to their forum or websites or FB pages and say these very things.
I For example somebody said something unflattering to Goh Chok Tong last year on his FB page. He made a meal out of it but FB took no action.
Same context here - a right to expression
I once got points for saying I hope Lee Jr goes and meets his maker which is perfectly legal.
Unless I say I'm going to do violence - that's illegal. A death wish is not an offence.
So I think there's an over moderation by some Mods who are just way too sensitive or unaware of what exactly constitutes free speech within the meaning of the Law.
