Can the mod stop locking my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

evonne_chua

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
1,283
Reaction score
199
I share some pic in some thread it kenna lock for intrusive of privacy?

No warning is given, and the thread have been existing for months:s22:

what is the standard of posting here?

can stop locking my thread or nt
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,304
Reaction score
5,874
I share some pic in some thread it kenna lock for intrusive of privacy?

No warning is given, and the thread have been existing for months:s22:

what is the standard of posting here?

can stop locking my thread or nt
got feeling those ppl you post photos of might have been made known of it then sign up an account to report the post.
 

evonne_chua

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
1,283
Reaction score
199
got feeling those ppl you post photos of might have been made known of it then sign up an account to report the post.

Does it mean I can anyhow request the Mod to lock any thread if I create a identity and claim I am the person?

:s22::s22:

how does the mod that person is the "real person"
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,304
Reaction score
5,874
Does it mean I can anyhow request the Mod to lock any thread if I create a identity and claim I am the person?

:s22::s22:

how does the mod that person is the "real person"
burden of proof is obviously on the person requesting for it to be locked.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Would you be okay if someone posts your LinkedIn profile on hardwarezone in addition to your photos found on Instagram, Facebook or other domains and by extension make or invite remarks that could be factually untrue with regards to your lifestyle, body and looks and by consequence cause irreparable damages to your reputation or image as a result?

In this case, will this be acceptable to you and should we not remove it if requested or reported?
 
Last edited:

evonne_chua

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
1,283
Reaction score
199
Would you be okay if someone posts your LinkedIn profile on hardwarezone in addition to your photos found on Instagram, Facebook or other domains and by extension make or invite remarks that could be factually untrue with regards to your lifestyle, body and looks and by consequence cause irreparable damages to your reputation or image as a result?

In this case, will this be acceptable to you and should we not remove it if requested or reported?

U could have let me know and I can remove the linkedin image, instead of just lock, a warning will suffice
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
If a post is requested to be removed, the forum reserves the right to remove or lock the thread in it’s entirety.

Simply removing an identifier doesn’t absolve or resolve the issue. The warning and infraction system serves to inform users if their posts are unacceptable.

Kindly note that all forumers are responsible for what they post with their accounts.

U could have let me know and I can remove the linkedin image, instead of just lock, a warning will suffice
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Pertaining to this, I can see from my system that an infraction has been issued by another moderator to inform you on it. It should be in your forum private message inbox.

Do let us know if you encounter technical difficulties and did not receive this notification.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top