Can't edit my sales threads

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,306
Reaction score
7,841
Hi Mods/admin, I'm having problems editting my 2 sales threads in 2 different sub-forums... after I have editted them.. I tried to post them up but the screen shows : "403-forbidden" for both of them... please help me look into this problem... gam xia :)

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/electronics-bazaar-259/wts-bnib-hp-envy-6220-photo-aio-printer-hp-wireless-mouse-6047593-3.html

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/garage-sales-18/wts-bnib-hp-envy-6220-photo-aio-printer-hp-wireless-mouse-6047592-3.html
 

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
19,557
Reaction score
39
Hi Mods/admin, I'm having problems editting my 2 sales threads in 2 different sub-forums... after I have editted them.. I tried to post them up but the screen shows : "403-forbidden" for both of them... please help me look into this problem... gam xia :)

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/electronics-bazaar-259/wts-bnib-hp-envy-6220-photo-aio-printer-hp-wireless-mouse-6047593-3.html

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/garage-sales-18/wts-bnib-hp-envy-6220-photo-aio-printer-hp-wireless-mouse-6047592-3.html

Hey Bro,

please PM us or write here what you wanted us to change. We will change for you... :)
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,306
Reaction score
7,841
Hey Bro,

please PM us or write here what you wanted us to change. We will change for you... :)

Ok please change the following for me (change to what's underlined)

BNIB (sealed) HP Envy 6220 photo All-in-One printer - $95 (UP: $159) (warranty till March 2020: allows for unit exchange)

BNIB (sealed) HP X4500 Black Wireless Mouse- $28 (UP: $58.90)

Thanks bro! :)
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top