Change course or not?

Asfgghjkl123

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Currently a year 1 accounting and finance student in TP and I have no interest in this course. The reason why I am not interested is because I don't like the modules that they are teaching. I'm doing okay so far however I do not know if I may struggle in year 2 or 3. I am deciding to change to SP's food sci and tech as i have an interest in that course. initially I didn't put this course as my choice is because the cop is too low and it's far away from my house.
So what should I do?
 

ohohohohohh

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Hi, I understand your concern because I have been through that as well. I was in SP interior design and I wanted to transfer to MI at the end of year 1. I even did the transfer forms and all already. Hahah but then i decided to continue in the end.

There are some factors you have to think through first and you must know about the complications that follow.

Are you really sure food sci is what you are interested in? If yes, have you look through the course modules and google them? Speak to the course in-charge about it and try to get as much information as possible.

Do you know that if you wanted to change school and course, you might have a record as you had entered poly once and now trying it out for the second time. Thus entering the new course will be slightly difficult for you. Most probably you will have to go for the interview before they decide whether do they want to admit you in for the AY 2016/2017.

Trust yourself. If you feel that you really want the new course, go for it. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top