changing of note 2 housing

ZhuPaJian

Master Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
4,752
Reaction score
3
Hi anyone done that before? I would like to order from taobao and do the changing by myself. But I just want to know if there are any shops in singapore which sells or maybe provide such service? Thanks!
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,635
Reaction score
4,212
Was thinking of buying from taobao too~ wanna share together? ;);)
Shops got provide but quite expensive if I'm not wrong.
I did asked before and apparently its around $40 at least. :(:(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top