My power bank has 13500mAh capacity
iPhone 6's battery has 1810mAh
So I can charge many times with this power bank right ?
But everything I plug to charge , I am using the phone at the same time. After few hours , the power bank's battery emptied without even fully charge the phone. At least charged 80%
Am I having a faulty power bank?
Hello!
Just to side track a little - think you posted to wrong section of the forum.
would you like me to move your thread to the general section of mobile communication technology subforum? The iphone chatroom or would you like this thread to remain here? - Choice is yours
To your question, it is indeed weird that a fully charged 13500 mAH power bank is able to only charge < 1 x 1810mAH or approx 1450mAH of juice. (80%)
Normally...
A 13500mAH will yield a max of approximately 7.4 charges (ideal conditions with no losses) or approximately 5.5 charges assuming 25% losses.
There seems to be few possibilities:
Possibility 1: The mAH of the power bank is not what it says it is
Possibility 2: There could be some issue with your power bank or a possibility that the power bank is not holding on to charge well / battery capacity has reduced due to age - you will have to test it out with another phone to verify.
Possibility 3: There are some issues with the phone / phone cable itself - but that's by a long shot - it's most probably the above 2 probabilities.
Cheers