Chatuchak weekend market.

|XterA|

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
2,928
Reaction score
30
Hi.

Is above only open during sat sun? Any chance it's open on Friday as well or even weekdays?
 

|XterA|

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
2,928
Reaction score
30
Alright thanks guys for the inputs. I will skip it then. It's quite far as well.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,494
Reaction score
6,077
Alright thanks guys for the inputs. I will skip it then. It's quite far as well.

You are welcome.
In that area, there are few places you can go, JJ mall and JJ Green just next to chatchuchak. Union mall only 1 stop from MRT chatchuchak park.
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
I went Bangkok twice this year - April and May. And I found out that things in CTC market is cheaper than Pratunum market. At least in CTC, we need not purchase at least 3 items to enjoy the price. Buy one item can liao.

Polo shirts at only 120B, T-shirt 60B, bermuda 100B and etc. Those customised name for passports/bags/wallets are also cheaper there.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,494
Reaction score
6,077
I went Bangkok twice this year - April and May. And I found out that things in CTC market is cheaper than Pratunum market. At least in CTC, we need not purchase at least 3 items to enjoy the price. Buy one item can liao.

Polo shirts at only 120B, T-shirt 60B, bermuda 100B and etc. Those customised name for passports/bags/wallets are also cheaper there.

Yes, CTC price is lower, MBK and Platinum price abit higher. But good quality non branded t shirt still Platinum and Union have better choice.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I went Bangkok twice this year - April and May. And I found out that things in CTC market is cheaper than Pratunum market. At least in CTC, we need not purchase at least 3 items to enjoy the price. Buy one item can liao.

Polo shirts at only 120B, T-shirt 60B, bermuda 100B and etc. Those customised name for passports/bags/wallets are also cheaper there.

yup, their price is cheaper compared to platinum mall...
however if you are those who dont like to stand under the sun , then can shop at platinum mall ... got aircon and many places to sit down have a drink ...

ctc is quite hot, and stuffy ... and traveling time is about 30+min from pratunam ...
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,494
Reaction score
6,077
yup, their price is cheaper compared to platinum mall...
however if you are those who dont like to stand under the sun , then can shop at platinum mall ... got aircon and many places to sit down have a drink ...

ctc is quite hot, and stuffy ... and traveling time is about 30+min from pratunam ...

I always go early so not so hot, have a break for cold drink and eat some foods, shop again then massage before leaving.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I always go early so not so hot, have a break for cold drink and eat some foods, shop again then massage before leaving.

Used to go there around 12+ in the noon ...
cox most stores would have started opening by then ...

my last yr trip , went there around 3+ pm , not so hot ...
so from that time onwards, usually go around that timing ...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top