Children toys & presents

Wondermelon

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Parents with kids below 10, where you usually shop for toys and presents for your children and school parties?
 

Wondermelon

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am actually a father to two, and always got headache with the kid's toy and party presents. Many of them seem overpriced :| Recently I found someone who can offer a good deal on the toys and presents. I partnered with a friend to secure a small inventory, thinking if anyone would be interested. We made a website here if anyone is interested: https://wondermelon.carrd.co
 

Wondermelon

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What is this about

Hey everyone, just want to drop a quick update:

1. There was an issue with the button in the website when I first posted, I have fixed it - so paiseh for that!

2. We got some responses that our catalog email got into their spam folder, so anyone registering for interest please remember to check your spam folder ya. We will send you the catalog via our email.

If you haven't visited us, you can check out link below. Arigato!

wondermelon.carrd.co
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top