Cobblers in BKK

walkofwinners

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
2,052
Reaction score
1
Any recommendation for cobblers near platinum areas? Not looking for high end ones but rather those along the streets just to help in pasting a pair of new soles. The price to paste a new sole in SG is ridiculous and I can buy a new pair of shoes.

Been bkk a few times but don't rmb seeing any street cobblers around.
 

Pegasus Sinbkk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
625
Reaction score
0
Not street cobbler but I usually go the basement of central Chidlom, for cobbler & locksmith services. Can't remember how much but I remember very reasonable prices compared to SG. But pls check the price first. These services can be found at the carpark level or basement of the big mall buildings. Try asking the Information Desk or your hotel.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,028
Reaction score
1,918
You can have your shoes repaired in JB as well. Even at Mister Mint.
 

grantt

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
5
Not street cobbler but I usually go the basement of central Chidlom, for cobbler & locksmith services. Can't remember how much but I remember very reasonable prices compared to SG. But pls check the price first. These services can be found at the carpark level or basement of the big mall buildings. Try asking the Information Desk or your hotel.

Been there, done that too! WAY cheaper than sg!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top