deathman91
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 25, 2007
- Messages
- 15,461
- Reaction score
- 4
Sometimes the screen goes black, but motherboard with USB still powers on. Sometimes it just power off just by itself.
If the screen goes black, sometimes it will turn off by itself after a few seconds. If not I will have to manually turn it off.
When I switch it back on, sometimes the screen doesn't shows up. So I might need to power down and switch it back on again. Not sure what is the issue as I have since removed my GPU and monitored the CPU temp, it's nowhere near 80°c. Maybe max ~70°+
Should not be software issue as I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on another SSD. Previously using Windows 7 on another SSD. This issue has been on before the new Windows installation. It's kinda weird that sometimes this happen and on some days it's perfectly fine.
Any idea what might be the issue here?
If the screen goes black, sometimes it will turn off by itself after a few seconds. If not I will have to manually turn it off.
When I switch it back on, sometimes the screen doesn't shows up. So I might need to power down and switch it back on again. Not sure what is the issue as I have since removed my GPU and monitored the CPU temp, it's nowhere near 80°c. Maybe max ~70°+
Should not be software issue as I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on another SSD. Previously using Windows 7 on another SSD. This issue has been on before the new Windows installation. It's kinda weird that sometimes this happen and on some days it's perfectly fine.
Any idea what might be the issue here?
Last edited:

