Compact, secure travel backpack - which one

Taurus123

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
FYI I was told by Sports connection they are not the agent for osprey anymore. They only sell, but servicing we have to bring it to Osprey office ourselves. Cannot go through them anymore.
You can contact osprey directly. I think there's a new agent for osprey

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
17,525
Reaction score
24
No wonder now I see other shops selling osprey also. Planet traveler now carries them

Sent from Sony G8342 using GAGT
 

easyippt

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
0
Not sure if the ts meant secure as in a backpack that had lockable zippers? Osprey tiagong dont have that for the smaller backpacks lei
 

coolhead

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
52,666
Reaction score
13,737
If you like, I have this used Decathlon FORCLAZ TRAVEL 500 50 LITRE MEN'S Backpack for sale.
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/travel-500-50l-m-backpack-grey-id_8383140.html

I have used it for 2.5months and in good condition due to its durability. Bought it for $120 with $20 bag coat to protect it from rain.
Good weight distribution due to the metal backframe and was able to carry 15kg worth for about 3.5km, quite considerable for my 1.64m build.

I am willing to let go $140 purchase worth at $100.

If you are interested, do drop me a PM.

Thanks!
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,028
Reaction score
1,918

Isn't this from kickstarter? I will go for an established make like PacSafe, which by virtue of being well-known, deters shady elements from having designs on your belongings. Bobby looks like many a laptop bagpack out there and criminal elements may make attempts on it. Besides, it looks rather small and awkward for travel in my opinion.
 

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,009
Reaction score
1,725
Isn't this from kickstarter? I will go for an established make like PacSafe, which by virtue of being well-known, deters shady elements from having designs on your belongings. Bobby looks like many a laptop bagpack out there and criminal elements may make attempts on it. Besides, it looks rather small and awkward for travel in my opinion.

My colleague has one and it does have an odd shape when strapped on.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top