Comptia A+

asdyui31

Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently first year studying part time IT degree in suss. Currently I am thinking of taking comptia A+, wanted to check isit enough or possible for me to find a IT helpdesk or similar jobscope kind of job if I got the cert so that I can gain some experience while studying as most of the job posting i seen required higher nitec or diploma in it which I do not qualified for

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Last edited:

darkmilk

Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently first year studying part time IT degree in suss. Currently I am thinking of taking comptia A+, wanted to check isit enough or possible for me to find a IT helpdesk or similar jobscope kind of job if I got the cert so that I can gain some experience while studying as most of the job posting i seen required higher nitec or diploma in it which I do not qualified for

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
Interested to know too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.