Computer have no power

EasterEggs

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I can't on the PC after a period of not using it, I first notice my Razer mouse's light stop flashing, I experience this problem a few months ago and changed the PSU, now I am experiecing the problem again. The PSU I am using now is a Corsair CX750M
 

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
State what components your rig is using and approximate age of components. The CX 750M may not be the best of PSUs, but is not so low quality that it will fail in months.
 

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,701
Reaction score
526
TS, best to list down all parts of your rig here like mine on the right -->
 

EasterEggs

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have a Gigabyte Motherboard, an intel core i7, all of them are only about a year old. I had the same problem a few months ago, and I changed the PSU and it was on again. So I don't think it's it's the parts problem.
 

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
I have a Gigabyte Motherboard, an intel core i7, all of them are only about a year old. I had the same problem a few months ago, and I changed the PSU and it was on again. So I don't think it's it's the parts problem.

What PSU did you use before you switch to the CX 750M? I am afraid that your old PSU may have damaged some of your components when it died.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top