cyke69sg Daily Feed : Pics and Plates

Lchlch

Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
140,148
Reaction score
121,047
IMG-6830.jpg
IMG-6831.jpg
IMG-6832.jpg
IMG-6833.jpg
IMG-6835.jpg
IMG-6836.jpg
IMG-6834.jpg
I dnt hv such luxury to feast on such fine dining
 

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,582
Reaction score
20,667
@Can Or Not
Last Saturday dinner was much more interesting.

I think a big factor perhaps is trying new places rather than going back to old usual haunts with no change to menu.
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,899
Reaction score
12,978
Yum yum. Nice presentation.
Total cost like this in Canada ish?
 

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,720
Reaction score
70,486
Optional. But not polite not to tip.
I am fine with tipping at restaurants. Some takeouts I don't tip

In US, tiagong the servers are grossly underpaid and the tips supplement their salary (* giving a hallpass to employers )

Is this the case in Canada ?
 

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,582
Reaction score
20,667
In US, tiagong the servers are grossly underpaid and the tips supplement their salary (* giving a hallpass to employers )

Is this the case in Canada ?
Yes.
Most servers earn minimum wage. $20/hr in Alberta. Tips help supplement.
The tips usually shared with the chef's and cooks and dishwasher also.
I have had F&B business myself. So I know what it is like.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top