Consumed MC can be declined?

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
Thanks, so I will just need to inform my sergeant the address I will be residing in?

Haha that would be a nice situation but no, not rich 😂
Inform ur sgt/unit clerk of all address you might reside in. If you have 12 homes that you stay once a month in, let them know all 12.
 

shaggerinos

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
620
Reaction score
19
My question is correct and how you have perceived my question is wrong. Both houses are my home, including the one on my NRIC.

Then your question is wrong to begin with. What is on your NRIC is your registered address, but not necessarily your "home".

You are asked "Is it true that staff from army or MP will do checks to see if you are at home while on MC?".

So as long as you are staying at a place that can reasonably be considered a home, even if they check there's nothing wrong. You just need to let them know you are staying somewhere else and not out on the streets having fun.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Just curious, are/were you diagnosed autistic?
Erm, curious that you will ask this. Because if I say no, you wouldn't believe. if I say yes, then you will be wondering why you are believing someone who has been diagnosed with autism.
 

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
Erm, curious that you will ask this. Because if I say no, you wouldn't believe. if I say yes, then you will be wondering why you are believing someone who has been diagnosed with autism.
I see. From your reply the answer is pretty clear.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top