Content creation laptop

WayenDark

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi guys! I'm currently part of my organization's computer service team. We do mainly programming and 3D modeling. I am also interested in photography and do light photo/video editing in my free time. I am wondering what Windows laptops I can be looking at at different price points (from S$1500 onwards). I will not be gaming on the laptop. Thank you for your help!
 
Last edited:

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,456
Reaction score
6,013
SME? Err.. best get quote from retailers/distributor rather than here.
Cuz if you buy in bulk there will be bulk prices.
For 3D modeling best go for desktop than laptop, $1.5k too tight
for workstation.

Workstation at least cost $2.5k onwards so desktop would be better.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,423
Reaction score
3,246
What modelling software will you be using? Solidworks?
 

WayenDark

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Ok thanks 👍

SME? Err.. best get quote from retailers/distributor rather than here.
Cuz if you buy in bulk there will be bulk prices.
For 3D modeling best go for desktop than laptop, $1.5k too tight
for workstation.

Workstation at least cost $2.5k onwards so desktop would be better.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top