Copy to dialing screen

zerocool85

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Hi guys.

I just got my note 4. Upgraded from note 3.

Previously, if I want to copy a contact number, I can just go to call logs, press and hold a contact number, the option to copy the number is available.

Now, with note 4,it only shows send contact number. And sends through sms only.

It's troublesome. Any idea how to copy the contact like before?
 

Kalel

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2000
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
You press and hold there will be a plus icon. Clock that.

Or you can just click the number and add at the next screen.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top