falcon2000
Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2010
- Messages
- 258
- Reaction score
- 8
Hi all
There beverage named "Big Fresh" from AJE the company also manufactured "Big Cola" http://www.ajegroup.com
More photos of the products available in here :
https://www.facebook.com/BIGFreshColombia/photos_stream
I found the "Big Fresh" label design is similiar as my label design layout I created in 2007.
This is label design I published in my blog & graphic design website before current "Big Fresh" label design available in market :
http://sunsetdiary.blogspot.co.id/2013/08/limited-edition-label.html
http://rainydiary.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24
The label layout design has 2 parts, above part for beverage brand and below part for illustration, graphic design, photography or advertisement. These 2 parts would be printed in one label. This is same like current "Big Fresh" label.
For above "Big Fresh" Orange flavor's label, the above part is "Big Fresh" brand and the below part is orange photo.
This is the "Big Fresh" previous label design that been replaced by new one :
How do you think of the label design ? Does both of them similiar ?
Thank
There beverage named "Big Fresh" from AJE the company also manufactured "Big Cola" http://www.ajegroup.com
More photos of the products available in here :
https://www.facebook.com/BIGFreshColombia/photos_stream
I found the "Big Fresh" label design is similiar as my label design layout I created in 2007.
This is label design I published in my blog & graphic design website before current "Big Fresh" label design available in market :
http://sunsetdiary.blogspot.co.id/2013/08/limited-edition-label.html
http://rainydiary.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24
The label layout design has 2 parts, above part for beverage brand and below part for illustration, graphic design, photography or advertisement. These 2 parts would be printed in one label. This is same like current "Big Fresh" label.
For above "Big Fresh" Orange flavor's label, the above part is "Big Fresh" brand and the below part is orange photo.
This is the "Big Fresh" previous label design that been replaced by new one :
How do you think of the label design ? Does both of them similiar ?
Thank
