Cracked screen on Galaxy tab 3, help!!

bishan_8

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
OMG, I dropped my Galaxy tab 3 (7.0") today, and the screen cracked :eek:. Like a spider web. Came home and googled repair costs, seems like the Samsung Service center will charge around ~250$!! Alamak, where got that kind of money!

Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I the only bodor to never put a cover on his tab? Got any contacts outside where I could get the screen replaced for a cheaper price?

Thanks guys.
 

fmt-diamond

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
OMG, I dropped my Galaxy tab 3 (7.0") today, and the screen cracked :eek:. Like a spider web. Came home and googled repair costs, seems like the Samsung Service center will charge around ~250$!! Alamak, where got that kind of money!

Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I the only bodor to never put a cover on his tab? Got any contacts outside where I could get the screen replaced for a cheaper price?

Thanks guys.

oh i felt sorry for you and hope someone could really help you with this, take care
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top