D-Link DNS-323 Volume 1 Missing

MadwolfNemesis

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2001
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
2
I need some help.

I configured my DNS such that Volume 1 is on RAID while Volume 2 is on JBOD.

Now, when I boot up my DNS-323, it only shows Volume 2.

My Volume 1 is missing. Please help.

p/s: It has been working for the past 2-3 years. Now, it decided not to.
 

nanoprobe

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Maybe the disk is dying/died. Vol1 RAID and Vol2 JBOD? Interesting setup for a 2 bay.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top