Delete thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle07

Banned
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
165,093
Reaction score
9,315
Hahaha so what is his answer to that?

xZLIAuh.jpg
 

blockchain.dust

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I fully support. I have reported that thread since yesterday and no action was taken to remedy the defamatory and libellous cyberbullying thread.

Hello. Is this thread already deleted? Because I've been sexually harassed by some people in a certain thread and no action was given. I have already reported the thread multiple times
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top