ItsMeEdward
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2018
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I am turning 21 years old next year and i would like to ask the reddit community in Singapore. As i would be waiting for my national service, I am looking for part-time jobs to earn extra cash.
As i have my driving license and a car, I'm thinking of working as a private hire or delivery driver.
There are some companies out there that i have researched and seems to pay well.
Delivery: Lalamove, fastfast / Private Hire: TADA,Ryde,Go-jek (coming soon)
I would like to know the pros and cons and opinions as to which should i choose with regards to earning the most.
I am turning 21 years old next year and i would like to ask the reddit community in Singapore. As i would be waiting for my national service, I am looking for part-time jobs to earn extra cash.
As i have my driving license and a car, I'm thinking of working as a private hire or delivery driver.
There are some companies out there that i have researched and seems to pay well.
Delivery: Lalamove, fastfast / Private Hire: TADA,Ryde,Go-jek (coming soon)
I would like to know the pros and cons and opinions as to which should i choose with regards to earning the most.
