Dell Studio XPS 1640 connectivity problems

rimeblade

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Hi all. I am currently using a Dell Studio XPS 1640. But there's a problem. The connection to the internet becomes (Local Only) every few minutes. Other than disconnecting then connecting to the same network again, I do not know of any other solutions to this problem.
Due to this problem, I cannot download anything properly or play online games. Hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance! :D
 

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
42,824
Reaction score
221
Wired or wireless...?

What is your Internet type, and is anyone torrenting or running any sort of P2P?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top