MiloAddict
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2015
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi bros and sis,
I want to ask whether i have high chance of re-entering poly? This is pretty urgent so I really appreciate if you bros and sis will advise me on this.
I dropped out from NYP's Animation last year to retake my O levels Maths to reapply into NYP's Business courses. I got a call from NYP and TP to go for their interviews for Marketing and Hospitality & Tourism Management respectively. I already went for the interviews and I am waiting for the outcome. The NYP interviewers were quite impressed with me because of my dress code and my well prepared research on the course while i dont have much aplomb for TP because the interviewers were interviewing 3 candidates at once and they didnt show much expressions.
Until now i havent receive my DAE results I am damn worried because RP already rejected me. My L1R4 is 16 points. My L1R5 is 23 points so i couldnt qualify for JC and I failed my Science so I am not eligible for Engineering courses.
B3 - Eng
A2 - Chi
C6 Aft retake - Maths
B3 -Combined Humans
B3 - Food and Nutrition
D7 - Combined Science
CCA Grade - 1 point
Total : 16 points
Any advice? Cause the FMOs are starting on Apr 10 and im worried if im accepted i'll miss the FMO. I just called NYP and they told me the DAE outcome would only be available by next week or by 20 Apr for those who haven't received their DAE outcome.
Thanks in advance.
I want to ask whether i have high chance of re-entering poly? This is pretty urgent so I really appreciate if you bros and sis will advise me on this.
I dropped out from NYP's Animation last year to retake my O levels Maths to reapply into NYP's Business courses. I got a call from NYP and TP to go for their interviews for Marketing and Hospitality & Tourism Management respectively. I already went for the interviews and I am waiting for the outcome. The NYP interviewers were quite impressed with me because of my dress code and my well prepared research on the course while i dont have much aplomb for TP because the interviewers were interviewing 3 candidates at once and they didnt show much expressions.
Until now i havent receive my DAE results I am damn worried because RP already rejected me. My L1R4 is 16 points. My L1R5 is 23 points so i couldnt qualify for JC and I failed my Science so I am not eligible for Engineering courses.
B3 - Eng
A2 - Chi
C6 Aft retake - Maths
B3 -Combined Humans
B3 - Food and Nutrition
D7 - Combined Science
CCA Grade - 1 point
Total : 16 points
Any advice? Cause the FMOs are starting on Apr 10 and im worried if im accepted i'll miss the FMO. I just called NYP and they told me the DAE outcome would only be available by next week or by 20 Apr for those who haven't received their DAE outcome.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited:
