terresquall
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2015
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey guys,
I'm just wondering if anyone here knows how to disassemble a HP Pavilion 14-e001TX? I want to clean my laptop fan, but there seems to be no youtube videos online for this model.
I also wanna ask, is it possible to add RAM to my laptop model? I have a 64-bit system with 4GB ram, but I want to add more RAM. How do I go about checking if its possible with my system?
I'm just wondering if anyone here knows how to disassemble a HP Pavilion 14-e001TX? I want to clean my laptop fan, but there seems to be no youtube videos online for this model.
I also wanna ask, is it possible to add RAM to my laptop model? I have a 64-bit system with 4GB ram, but I want to add more RAM. How do I go about checking if its possible with my system?