blockynosey
Junior Member
- Joined
- May 28, 2014
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
Dear forum,
Recently I have some issues that I thought might be linked with power/current.
1. My monitor turns "no signal detected" all of a sudden once. monitor is connected to gfx via HDMI.
2. In another incident, when I turn on my table fan, my display turned blank for a split second. The monitor, PC, speakers, & fan all feed from the same power extension cord.
Could all this be linked with power issues? e.g. from main power? or from my PSU? (Seasonic G650, 650W Gold). I have a GTX780 card though, but I doubt its the cause for power issues?
Regards,
Joshua
Recently I have some issues that I thought might be linked with power/current.
1. My monitor turns "no signal detected" all of a sudden once. monitor is connected to gfx via HDMI.
2. In another incident, when I turn on my table fan, my display turned blank for a split second. The monitor, PC, speakers, & fan all feed from the same power extension cord.
Could all this be linked with power issues? e.g. from main power? or from my PSU? (Seasonic G650, 650W Gold). I have a GTX780 card though, but I doubt its the cause for power issues?
Regards,
Joshua