Dividend investing recommendation

kaya123

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2016
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
358
Thanks ..I will talk to the IB support again.

any update from ib? i am thinking of buying qyld but the wht of 30% deters me. so did you manage to get confirmation from ib that you will get tax refund for qyld?
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
I did not get any refund yet,, I read from someone that the WHT is returned once a year around end March. I have hold QYLD for 2 months and sold it off. I have a portion of the dividend withhold and I have to wait to see if that portion get return before I buy again

 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,553
Reaction score
3,237
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top